- Incredible India
- Special Places
- Mini Itineraries
- Indian Journeys
- Rajasthan in Style
- Indian Highlights
- Classic India
- Beyond the Golden Triangle
- North Indian Highlights
- Rajasthan Explorer
- Rajasthan Safari
- Amongst the Maharajas
- Wildlife of India
- Amritsar, Dharamsala & Rajasthan
- Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh
- North India in Style
- Himalayan Frontiers
- Frontiers of India
- An Introduction to Kerala
- South Indian Highlights
- South Indian Adventure
- Hills & backwaters of Southern India
- About Us
- Contact Us
Rajasthan in Style
Day 1: DELHI
Arrive in Delhi where you are met and transferred to your hotel near the airport. Stay at Park Premier.
Days 2-3: DUNGARPUR
Take the flight to Udaipur from where you are transferred to Udai Bilas Palace in Dungarpur, a fabulous 19th century palace overlooking a lake backed by green hills. The next day you can visit the 13th century Juna Mahal, situated on a hill above the village. It has excellent frescoes, miniatures, glass and mirror inlay work. Stay at Udai Bilas Palace for two nights.
Days 4 & 5: UDAIPUR
Drive to the beautiful `White City' of Udaipur, arguably the most stunning of Rajasthan's cities, situated on Lake Pichola. The next day take a morning tour of the intricate palaces and temples. Afternoon at leisure to seek out a bargain in the markets or relax in a friendly cafe overlooking the lake. Stay at Fateh Garh for two nights.
Days 6 & 7: SHAHPURA
Drive to Shahpura, a small town in cental Rajasthan. It houses the Shahpura Bagh, a 120 year old estate, set in 45 acres of garden and pasture and surrounded by lakes, and now a wonderful boutique hotel. The charming owners take you on a jeep safari to show you some of the crafts of Shahpura such as hand-tooled leather shoes. Stay at Shahpura Bagh for two nights.
Day 8: NIMAJ
Drive to Nimaj, a small town in central Rajasthan. Just outside town is a small luxury tented camp called Chhatra Sagar. Based on a broad dam overlooking a lake, the site offers some of the best bird watching in Rajasthan. Stay at Chhatra Sagar.
Note: The deluxe tented camp of Chhatra Sagar is closed from April to October. During this period you can stay at Nimaj Palace.
Days 9 & 10: JAIPUR
Drive to the `Pink City' of Jaipur. In the afternoon you visit the magnificent Amber Fort. The next morning enjoy an orientation tour of Jaipur including the amous `Palace of Winds'. Stay at the beautiful Samode Haveli for two nights.
Day 11: SAMODE
Your next stop is the small village of Samode where you stay in the fairy tale palace which was put on the map by its starring role in the 1984 mini-series `The Far Pavilions'. Stay at Samode Palace.
Day 12: DELHI
Return to Delhi where to stay again at a hotel near the airport. Stay at Park Premier.
Day 13: DELHI
Tour ends. Transfer to Delhi airport to connect with your onward travel.
Fact Finder for this Tour
- Explore the enchanting cities of Udaipur and Jaipur
- Stay at magnificent palaces in Dungarpur and Samode
- Be the personal guest at a fabulous 120 year old estate at Shahpura
- Enjoy some of the best bird watching in Rajasthan at Nimaj
Daily from Delhi
Not advisable in May and June (due to uncomfortable heat)
From 2778 USD per person - based on 2 people sharing
- Accommodation on twin share basis at selected hotels
- Stay on bed & breakfast basis; full board at Nimaj
- English-speaking local guide for tour of Udaipur and Jaipur & Amber Fort
- Jeep safari at Shahpura
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle with private chauffeur
- All transfers as per the itinerary
Tour price excludes
- International flights
- Domestic flight Delhi to Udaipur
- Entrance fees to historical monuments