Udaipur to Jaipur
Day 1, UDAIPUR TO DEOGARH
Nearby Udaipur is the pleasant and little-frequented town of Deogarh. The narrow bazaar road, filled with textiles and silver jewellery shops, winds its way up to the top of the hill where you find the beautifully renovated 17th century Deogarh Mahal Palace. In afternoon you can enjoy a thrilling trip by vintage truck in surrounding areas.
Stay at Deogarh Mahal.
Day 2, DEOGARH TO JAIPUR
Today you'll return by car to the Pink City of Jaipur (5 hrs). When you get back to Jaipur, you can choose to follow Road to Agra, leading to the Taj Mahal at Agra via the bird sanctuary at Bharatpur and the abandoned Moghul capital at Fatehpur Sikri.
Ideas to personalize this sample itinerary:
There are plenty of ways to change this sample itinerary, either to extend your stay or experience different areas in more detail.
A medieval fort with ultra modern interiors
Explore the picturesque Aravalli hills
Live like a Maharaja
Fact Finder for this Tour
- Visit Deogarh village market
- Stay in the beautifully restored Deogarh Mahal
- A Rural Ramble in a 4 x 4 vintage truck
Daily from Udaipur
Not advisable in May and June (due to uncomfortable heat)
From 285 USD per person - based on 2 people sharing
- Accommodation on twin share basis at selected hotel
- Stay on bed & breakfast basis
- Jeep safari in Deogarh
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle with private chauffeur
Tour price excludes
- International flights
- Entrance fees to historical monuments